Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Simple Spring Hearth


When I didn't get my Valentine decor up until about a week before Valentine's Day, I made a pact with myself to wait until March 1 to take it down and put up my Spring decor. Man, oh Man! Was that a hard pact to keep. I was dying to take it down and put up pretty spring colors.


Surprisingly, the wreath and banner are both from Target. I am so impressed with the decor from Target. They have done such an amazing job keeping up with the latest trends. The little birdie is from Hobby Lobby and the Easter/Spring Subway Art is from Eighteen25.


I love the simple beauty that comes with spring and I love that this year, I have added some of that my mantel.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

your mantel looks great. I love the colors!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved