Thursday, April 12, 2012

Two Birthdays...One Night

We celebrated Quinn's 14th Birthday and Tony's 38th Birthday on Friday, March 31st. We usually have a joint party for them since they are only three days apart. And since their bday weekend fell on Easter, we did it a week early.

We chose to keep it small this year and only had family over for a cookout and cake. Quinn invited a couple of friends and I have never heard boys giggle as much as I did that night. They were hilarious.






Quinn asked for money again and you all know that I hate giving money as a gift. I think it is impersonal and unimaginative. So each year, I have to out do myself with how I give the money. In years past, I've done a scavenger hunt, I've wrapped the money in multiple boxes and even wrapped dollar bills around candy bars. So, I couldn't not try to be creative this year.

Unfortunately, my brain was NOT working. So I googled creative ways to give money as a gift. And this is what we found...HILARIOUS!!! Five dollar bills taped together, stuffed into a tissue box with one tissue sticking out. It just so happened, he had been complaining of a stuffy nose that morning.


I hope both my guys had a great birthday.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved