Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hunger Games

The weekend that Hunger Games came out, I saw it twice. Yep!


Friday night, my book club got together and saw it in the balcony. I was not disappointed. I actually think this might be the best book to movie adaptation that I have ever seen.

Then, on Saturday of opening weekend, Tony and I took the kids to see it in the IMAX. I was afraid to see it on such a large screen since there is so much camera movement, but I found that it was even easier to watch in the IMAX. Unfortunately, The Warren only ran it for a week in the IMAX...which makes no sense to me. But you can still see it the main theatre and I highly, highly recommend it.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved