Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Veronica's 1st Birthday

My sweet niece, Veronica, turned ONE on April 6!!! So we traveled to their house over Easter weekend to celebrate her big day with her.


We hadn't seen her since Christmas and I couldn't believe how much she had changed. My sister is good about sending pics and videos, but it is still something different to see it in person.


She is moving and shakin'! What a busy, busy little girl she is. We all love her so much!



Happy 1st Birthday Veronica! I am so glad we were able to be there to help you celebrate!

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved