Monday, July 30, 2012

When Collin Came to Visit

A few weeks ago, the kids went to my sister's for a few days and Collin came here for a few days.  (You can my post of them at my sister's by clicking HERE.)  Unfortunately, I was not a good momma and didn't get any pictures of them while he was here.  But we did some fun stuff...I promise! Really we did!

So, this post is mainly a recap of what we did with in case you are curious.


First, when they got here on Thursday, July 5, the boys (my dad, Tony, Quinn and Collin) saw The Amazing Spiderman in IMAX 3D.  They said the movie was really good and liked the new Peter Parker better than the old.  They also said that 3D in the IMAX is beyond amazing. 



While the boys were away, the girls (me, Ashton and my mom) chilled at home with a DVD of Mirror, Mirror.  I really thought the movie was cute and thought was just an all around fun, silly movie.


On Friday, while I worked, Tony took the kids to the Museum of Osteology.  This is America's only skeleton museum and it is right here in OK!!!  They said it was really neat, although it was small.


Saturday was my favorite day of all.  I took the three kids to Andy Alligator's Water Park that morning.  The park is small, but the kids had a blast.  I even took part in a few of the slides, but most of the time, I just sat in the shade and caught up on some summer reading.

After swimming, we went home to clean up and rest and then we went to Andy Alligator's and enjoyed the fun park side.  The kids did bumper boats, rock climbing and go carts.  It was a really fun wrap up to our few days with Collin in town.

I'm not sure my sister wants the kids again next year (mine are pretty picky and hard to feed), but we had a great time when Collin was here and I hope that we can continue to build the bond between the cousins.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved