Tuesday, August 28, 2012

She Wears Short Shorts

Ashton has been playing with the thought of shaving her legs for the last year.  I hadn't told her she couldn't, but I did lay out the reality of how often she would need to shave and that once she starts it, she'll be doing it the rest of her life.


Well, she made the final decision to do it late this summer. She was so nervous, so I helped her out and showed her how to do it.  And she survived the first shaving adventure with only a few nicks on her boney little knees.  (BTW...if someone finds a way to stop your kids from growing up, I'm game for helping to fund the research.)

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Ah, such a girly milestone!! I love her smile with her razor and cream.

And I will gladly contribute to the research fund!

mistymadisonjo said...

I still remember when she told me that she shaved...completely out of the blue. Gotta love that girl!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved