Sunday, January 27, 2013

Safe Haven Winner!!!

The winner of the Safe Haven book by Nicolas Sparks is....

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...
To be honest, I'm okay doing whatever for V-Day as long as I get to spend it with Izzy. We could sit at home eating pizza and I'd be happy.

I hope I win, I'd love to read this book!

Congratulations Krysten!  And I already have your address so the book will be in the mail to you tomorrow. 

I hope you and Izzy have a beautiful Valentine's Day together!

1 comment:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay!! Thank you so much Becky... I'm sure you'll be seeing a review of the book up soon on my blog!


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved