Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I'm Up to Wednesday

I don't know about you, but that summer bikini body wasn't something I achieved this year.  But I guess it is better late than never on trying to get my body in a little better condition.  To do this, I've been following the suggestions of my friend Nicole in her Sizzlin' Summer Slimdown.  


We are into her third week of suggestions and motivation to help us all live and eat healthier, but it is never too late to start.  You can follow along on the Sizzling Summer Slimdown by clicking on the image above.  You can also click HERE to follow Nicole's blog.

No comments:


My Photo
I am married to my best friend and am the mom of two wonderful kids. I have had my ups and downs in regards to health, happiness and weight loss. This blog will tell you about all of those ups and downs and my opinion on the randomness that we call life.

Instagram



Becky’s Babbles






Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog





Sizzlin' Savages

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Flergs

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved